+Follow |  ::Dashboard
open my secret diary

balik kampong
Posted on Friday, November 4, 2011 @ 5:43 PM |


Backpack check, dress check, underwear check lol, pants check, phone check but not alive.
Happy Eidul Adha to all sisters and brothers...
Departure time at 12pm. Car Crvi will be driven by dad... destination Pulau Ledang Segamat.
Feeling, retarded and angry. The worst feeling ever... Hate that someone just say u r not responsible for not being a good girl bla bla bla bla...
I just need few minutes to write something down or at least have my time for being a happy girl or socialite..
not just sitting home doing house chores everyday....
and not everyday i sit infront of computer and not doing works....
i did.... everyday i did my work and right now,,,, i want to relax for a bit...
why don't u understand me mom???




previous - next


">
welcome
and have fun reading