+Follow |  ::Dashboard
open my secret diary

not in the mood
Posted on Saturday, May 19, 2012 @ 4:04 AM |

Assalamualaikum and how have u been everyone??? Typing using this very light Macbook Air scares me!!! its sooo light as feathers! Fragile manna' by the way, its been a while again since i posted the last top story. :P oh man.. i still have a week examination to take. next week i'll have the heaviest and hardest subject to take: add maths, chemistry, maths, physics, rekacipta and art I can't wait till Wednesday!! which is the day i have Art test. ^^ how i love art zoo much.. FYI, i have decided to make cupcakes again on school holidays!!! everyone were soo nice asking me to continue selling cupcakes and lately, i have a bad dream.. no.. it was horrible !! thats all i think.. i have to watch my fav korean drama!! haishhh its Saturday and its make me watch korean whole day



previous - next


">
welcome
and have fun reading